Effective date: February, 2019
SVN DIGITAL AGENCY («we», «us», «our») operates the website https://svndigitalagency.com (hereinafter, the «Service»).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the options available to you in relation to such data.
- Service Service is the website https://svndigitalagency.com operated by SVN DIGITAL AGENCY
- Personal data Personal data means data about a living person who can be identified from that data (or with that data and other information that we have or may have available).
- Data of use Data of use are the collected data automatically, generated by the use of the Service or by the own infrastructure of the Service (for example, the duration of the visit to a page).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Collection and use of information
We collect different types of information with different purposes to provide the Service and improve it.
Types of data collected
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact you or to identify you («Personal Information»). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Address, town, province, zip code, city
- Cookies and usage data
We also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used («Usage Data»). These Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address of your computer (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages you visit our Service, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique identifiers of devices and other diagnostic data.
Data of cookies and tracking
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that can include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information, as well as to improve and analyze our Service.
You can order your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our Service.
- Security cookies We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of data
SVN DIGITAL AGENCY uses the data collected for various purposes:
- Supply and maintain our Service
- Notify you of changes in our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive functions of our Service when you decide to do it
- Provide customer support
- Collect analysis or valuable information that will allow us to improve our Service
- Control the use of our Service
- Detect, avoid and address technical problems
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to -and maintained on- computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are outside United States and you decide to provide us with information, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and treat it there.
Disclosure of data
SVN DIGITAL AGENCY may disclose your Personal Data in good faith when it considers that this action is necessary for the following:
- Fulfill a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of SVN DIGITAL AGENCY
- Prevent or investigate possible infractions in relation to the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal consequences
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we can not guarantee your absolute security.
We can hire third parties to provide our Service («Service Providers»), to provide the Service on our behalf, to provide services related to the Service or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose them or use them for any other purpose.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to control and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to other sites
We have no control or assumption of any responsibility with respect to the content, policies or privacy practices of third-party sites or services.
Our service is not directed to anyone under 18 years of age (hereinafter, «Minor»).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided Personal Information, contact us. If we are aware that we have collected Personal Data from minors without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By e-mail: [email protected]